- The Chicago Sky are headed to the 2021 WNBA Finals after besting the top-seeded Connecticut Sun three games to one in the semifinals.
- Candace Parker – Chicago's hometown hero and a two-time WNBA MVP – recorded an impressive 17 points, nine rebounds, and seven assists in Wednesday night's series-clinching victory.
- After the win, the 6-foot-4 forward choked up as she dedicated her performance and the victory to her late college coach – the legendary Pat Summitt of the Tennessee Lady Volunteers.
- "I want to always bring honor to [Pat Summitt]," Parker told ESPN's Holly Rowe through tears. "In these moments, I always remember her."
- Check out the video of the emotional interview below:
-ESPN (@espn) October 7, 2021
Read the original article on Insider